Sunday, February 9, 2014

Living Large, Part 2


Victoria Beckham

would any of us ever have believed Victoria would present this silhouette?
her hallmark is "close-to-the-body" apparel.
but, here it is, Fall 2014, longer lengths, larger shoulders,
the same trend I pointed out in yesterday's post, below.






& here's the woman, herself, in the longer skirt.
hopefully, that's just a bad photo and not a scowl.





Yagal Azrouel




the trend continues
Derek Lam



(all opinions are mine, photos via style.com)


& to go with all these coming silhouettes, 
the large bag which will continue to be BIG in fashion.





& OUR NEWEST SPLENDEROSA BAG

Genuine Leather
a large bag, so good for now.
zip top closure

15" x 10" x 6"






a very special purchase from a new vendor of ours.

normally this bag would be about $400 retail, 
but because we obtained them at a really good price they are
$200

we are taking special orders on them only.

they are not on our website yet as we have not received them.
they will be in by the end of next week.

if you're interested please email us
splenderosa@gmail.com

we will send you a PayPal invoice.

unfortunately, we cannot ship this item outside the USA, except to Canada,
 because of the shipping costs.



Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. I am a great Victoria Beckham fan, but I'm not sure her clothes will look nice on anybody who is bigger in size than she is. I do however find her a real inspiration; she's a real work-horse when many others would have been happy to sit at home living off their husbands millions ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marsha, I adore large bags, the larger the better, although I tend to overfill them. Many decades ago, I had a friend who used to date a NYC runway model. He told me she was "meaner than a junkyard dog" and I asked, WHY? He replied, "Because she was *always* hungry!" I think of that much too often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must say I do love her style and taste, these are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Derek Lam and Victoria´s Beckham collection truly innovating with a new direction....!!!
    Like new silhouette!

    Wishing you good week,dear friend:)*

    Hugs from rainy Amsterdam,
    XXX,
    ***Violetta***

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would NEVER had recognized Victoria had you not pointed her out!GOSH,she use to be on every magazine cover………never see her now.
    I have to tell YOU………I ADORE THE yellow / mustard color of your background site!That was the color I was going for in my kitchen!However, my kitchen turned out more yellow…….love this color.I think Of it as an EUROPEAN color as I do not find it much here in the STATES!

    ReplyDelete
  6. But Posh is known for her scowls! I actually love to see a bit of a shift in silhouettes - it gives me a reason to go buy something new. That red in the first photo is to die for.

    Enjoy this NY Fashion Week, Marsha! XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I know. I'm excited as well. And, I love the larger silhouettes as they are being shown. It's not a fat look, it's a designer look, you know? xx's

      Delete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.