Saturday, July 5, 2014

Must LOVE Dogs !! 50% OFF ALL SPLENDEROSA MERCHANDISE SAT/SUN










that's right, my lovelies...


50% off of every single item in the shop


click the icon at top right sidebar...just right over there...

email me the pic or a good description of what you want,

splenderosa@gmail.com


we will check our stock, 
if we have it we will send you a PayPal invoice
reflecting the discount.

how's that for a 4th of July sale.


ending Sunday @ 6:00PM Central (that's Houston time)


happy shopping !!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Oh,my.....:)))
    That's so cute,they two!!!
    I LOVE dogs too,

    Hugs,
    Xxx,
    V.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! I love this, had to call Renee to come and see it.
    Happy 4th Marsha..
    yvonne

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.