Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Oh, the details.....


Chanel Pre-Fall 2015

imagine that, already thinking of NEXT FALL !


but how completely wonderful this collection is,
as shown by one of my favorites,
loving also the bracelet cuffs on both arms.


the proportion of this entire ensemble is perfection, I think.
*
below, the layered skirt is beautiful, it looks to be different fabrics making it very interesting.




presented in Austria, his inspiration for the entire collection.
see the entire collection & read the review at Style.com


Burberry Prorsum

wearing lace as we would never have thought,
biker jacket with shearling, black tights,  high black boots
that brown bag

*

if I didn't cover any other show already unveiled it's because I thought there wasn't much
of interest.


& now for the CHRISTMAS PART of the post

please go see Cindy Hattersley post

here

here's a peek:

image
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Bonjour chère amie,

    Quel fabuleux choix que l'ensemble de ces toilettes !...
    Avec plein de bisous ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is,Marsha! It's hard to believe that all designers are busy for the next Autumn season....
    And how fantastic is CHANEL again and again!!!
    Great choices!!!
    Xx,
    V.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that Chanel is dreamy! Cindy did a knock out job with that Christmas decor just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just getting ready to comment that I like the lace & leather combo & what do I see? Thank you so much for the shout out my friend!! Happy Holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Didn't Chanel do a Cossack-inspired collection a while back? That red coat is Cossack-y, and gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.