Thursday, June 11, 2015

The Sweetest Story





Mary Kate & Ashley 
design a wedding gown for one of their best friends.

a beautiful wedding in Los Angeles, as told to Vogue.com
please go HERE to see all the photos, which are lovely,
and read the story, which is just the sweetest ever.





you guys know how much I love THE ROW'S designs
& this wedding gown just re-validated that opinion.

please take the time to, at least, see the gown & details of their artistry.

& thank you vogue.com
for publishing this story.
I loved loved loved it !!





Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I'm on my way to read the article. Thanks Marsha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that dress is exquisite. I enjoyed the slideshow. Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh,what a beautiful story Marsha!:)))
    Love the dress is simple but gorgeous and oh,my.... Lace fabric so beautiful!
    I like the story,smile on my face was continuously:)))
    Such absolutely great photography by!
    Thank you dear friend for share it here....

    Xxx,
    V.

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.