Saturday, February 6, 2016

The New Chloe



same shape, same size,
just studded like the Valentino Rock Stud Bag
$2150.00

so if you bought one of mine last year, you're still good.
I have a few left which I will post after Valentine's Day.

going to the Tex-Mex to watch the Super Bowl tomorrow night,
with all the usuals...& I'm hoping Peyton can win so he can go out with grace.
(now that the Patriots are OUT !!!! )
...
Cam Newton is great, but he's still so young.

anybody else ??

BGS16_L0N3L
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. This bag looks like a "biker bag." It looks like it could hurt someone.

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.