Monday, December 12, 2016

This Past Weekend

having just returned from a long week-end in Dallas...WHEW !!!

now back at work on the blog and the shop.

just to keep you fully informed about my comings & goings...let it be known that I went to Dallas to meet a man I met many years ago, and a whole bunch of my friends who live there.

we all went to Capital Grill on Friday night, which is attached to the Crescent Court Hotel,
(owned by Caroline Hunt, of the famous Hunt family)
I've never seen so many beautiful people dressed in RED.

the restaurant was absolutely beautiful, much more than the Capital Grill here in Houston.
beautiful Christmas trees everywhere, and WONDERFUL DIVINE FOOD & drink.

the next day all of us went to see ALLIED, the Brad Pitt movie.
it is not the best movie he's ever been in, but with Marion Cottilard it might be the best acting partnership EVER.

Image result for allied film

I will tell you nothing more; just go see it !!
******************************

we also went to a "haute cuisine" taco place called 
Fuzzy's Taco's...
totally unique, not Tex-Mex, like California-food sorta.

there is nothing more fun than being with friends, especially for the holidays...
and I was seriously SAD to depart.

on my way home from the Houston airport I stopped in at the Houston Polo Club where there was a reception going on.  Couldn't miss that, could I?


Displaying IMG_1249.JPG

Displaying IMG_1292.JPG
Displaying IMG_1262.JPG


home at last.
& it's good.....

the merriest of Christmas holidays to all of you & your families.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. AND will YOU SEE THIS MAN AGAIN????
    SOUNDS like the perfect START to the HOLIDAYS!
    MERRY MERRY............XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you ring in the new year with this Gent from Dallas ❤️ Saw Allied with hubby and we both enjoyed it
    Kris is Scottsdale

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.