Saturday, May 6, 2017

GORGEOUS GOODIES I AM SELLING, from my own home

WEDGWOOD RUBY TONQUIN
an entire dinner service for 8
dinner plates
salad plates
dessert plates
coffee cups & saucers

Wedgwood-TONQUIN-RUBY-Dessert-Pie-Plate-795637


anyone who knows this pattern 
knows its age and high desirability
& you can research it's age & value.

perfect condition
used at holiday times only, 
very lightly used, 
& carefully cared for by our family

I'm happy to send you photos 
of the entire collection upon request.

I'm hoping someone who loves it 
as much as I do will find a 
good home for it.

if interested, please make a serious offer

I'm listing it here first 
as I would love one of my readers to have it.



I am thinking this has a value of about 
$5400 for the set.

I'm willing to sell for $2700 + buyer pays shipping & insurance.

a really really good deal for you china collectors
and/or resellers.


No comments:

Post a Comment


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.