Thursday, June 22, 2017

LIFE IN SUMMER + Some Good News







I'm just getting back from the Texas Hill Country, in Wimberley, where my
daughter lives with her family.

what a beautiful, relaxing place to be, however, it was HOT.

it's SUMMER !!!!





& because I've had serious interest expressed by my readers of our doing a
SPLENDEROSA'S
SPLENDID SUMMER BOX
we are now ready to launch

THE BOX 
will contain many items, all curated by me, chosen because they will appeal to almost
EVERY WOMAN

remember, this must be a "limited" edition
as I need to order quantities of each item included.
so, don't wait, we're already 1/4 SOLD

I posted some examples of contents last week, and now I've narrowed the down to
BECAUSE TINA @ THE ENCHANTED HOME TOLD ME TO ADD PICS OF EACH ITEM,
& who would disagree with Tina?  
So, photos of everything below


a blue/white long open-fronted caftan
this piece HAS ARRIVED IN STUDIO & ladies it is WONDERFUL,




blue/white scarf

cachecol sale freeshipping 2017 new scarf women beach shawl autumn and winter long period of bohemian wind cashew warm nation


necklace, earrings, bracelet to match above
in the blue colors






a blue/white linen table runner, picnic blanket, wall hanging

YT-1070-3.jpg
YT-1070-5.jpg





large canvas bag with rock-stud rivets for travel, shopping, etc.



set of natural bristle make-up brushes

M1287-13C






& the following 3 extra items
small Imari-like perfume bottle with hanger for your closet or handbag
cannot show this, it's just too wonderful & I want you guys to have a surprise !!

bar glycerin hand-made soap
same with this item, a surprise

pouch of beautiful sea-salt bath salts, fragrance selected by me
this is going to be in a pretty little bag so the scent comes through,
highly giftable too.

as you can see the retail value far exceeds the $125.00

it will come to you in my beautiful white boxes
with the address labels created by me to carry the theme from the outside to the inside,
all beautifully packaged, and maybe a little sussie-gift for you.

last, but certainly not least, each one of you will receive a framable, 
original photograph taken by my world-famous commercial photographer son,
Steve Harris



the image, above,
taken by him in Puerto Vallarta with his drone camera...
really beautiful, I think !!

he shot the image last week, and I freaked out because I thought it was so wonderful.
he agreed to make enough prints for my SOLD BOXES,
all signed by him.


BOX   is  $125.00
includes EVERYTHING ABOVE

to USA & Canada only

(NO EXCEPTIONS, unless my international readers wish to pay postage)
payment link is at the top of the left sidebar
delivery within the 1st couple weeks of July if not sooner.

thank you in advance for supporting me, reading my blog, and cheering me on.

I did find a lovely home in Wimberley, details to follow, IF the contract works out.
if not, there is a 13-acre place for sale down the road and Mama Bear
would really really like to have a goat, a baby lamb, more dogs...
a little Patina Farm in Texas ???




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.