Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Gotta Have It !!!

to find our merchandise
please click on the page links above

as of now, Wednesday afternoon,
I just heard the stock market reached 22,000
for the 1st time EVER.
of course, this doesn't effect me any longer as I've been
un-invested since 2008.
& I just heard about the revised IMMIGRATION
plan, meaning Legal Immigration.

for me, this makes perfect sense, as the USA is the
ONLY COUNTRY
allowing legal immigration without certain priorities being met.
I know, I tried to move to Puerto Vallarta a few years ago.
MEXICO !!!
& was amazed to discover all the requirements Mexico has
for people of other countries moving there.

the American dream should, FIRST & FOREMOST,
be available to AMERICAN PEOPLE.

please know, I find both of these events
BRILLIANT!

He's our President.
ALL of us need to give him a chance to implement ideas
from outside the beltway, for the 1st time in history, I guess.
I absolutely do not understand HOW any of us can question
his credentials or his authority.
WE elected him.
Let him WORK !!!



Genuine Leather Handbag

below, suede & leather
tri-color suede with actual inlaid grommets/studs
cross-body or shoulder
medium sized bag
12" x 12"

there are ONLY 10 pieces available,
& no re-orders
so please pre-order now
accepting 1/2 down, 
balance when merchandise is received in our studio. 
I think this is a fair way to do it & 
hope you will as well.

$ 225.00
could easily be MUCH more.
2016 Women Handbags Genuine Leather Rivets Rainbow Color Matching Large Ring Buckle Messenger Bags Crossbody Shoulder Satchels


6
10

2016 Women Handbags Genuine Leather Rivets Rainbow Color Matching Large Ring Buckle Messenger Bags Crossbody Shoulder Satchels


delivery early September, maybe sooner
payment link top left sidebar
will take $100 down on the link.

2 comments:


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.