Monday, August 28, 2017

Will You Help Houston ? We Will Quadruple Match Donations & MATCH PURCHASES

already received MANY donations,
for which we are SO grateful!
thank you thank you thank you
thankfully, all of my family & friends are all OK,
so WE CAN HELP !!!
ANYTHING purchased on my blog during this period will
also be matched by us as a donation.
**************************************************

although there is so much to do, 
we here on the ground living in our hometown,
know how to most effectively reach those in need the most

Taylor Brooks shares this image from her apartment complex near the intersection of 610 and the Southwest Freeway, Sunday, Aug. 27, 2017. Photo: Taylor Brooks


babies
seniors
lost animals

we are partnering with one of our VIP Houstonian's, JJ Watt, a member of the
Houston Texan NFL Football team and we will 
QUADRUPLE MATCH ANY CONTRIBUTION COMING IN VIA MY BLOG

THIS IS SERIOUS.

4X MATCH.


diapers take up so much room in food trucks, 
we will have special trucks coming from other cities with nothing but diapers.
so trucks filled with 
NOTHING BUT BABY ITEMS,
formula, towels, changing clothes, blankets, small bath tubs, lotions, soaps, all for babies.


for the seniors, we will make certain they have EVERY SINGLE THING THEY NEED.
EVERY SINGLE THING THEY NEED

for the precious animals, there are
hundreds of farms & ranches in Texas
who will take horses, cattle, sheep, goats,
etc.
dogs & cats
who are in need of new homes.

we will find a way !!

all of you guys know what a DISASTER
we have on our hands,
& it will take YEARS for the devastated
lands/homes/businesses
to recover.

the link on the left sidebar is
for a $25.00 donation,
please pass on this link to all your followers
& friends.

we are QUADRUPLE matching 
(even the PayPal fee will be covered).

we think this is an amazing way to show
everyone how much all of the USA wants
to help.

thank you so very much
from the bottom of my heart

I will keep everyone posted about donations.

& if you don't want to donate here, please
go to the NFL.com
or to the City of Houston website for
donations.

don't know if you heard, but MANY people
in Texas own boats...100's of boat owners
are trailoring their crafts to Houston
& surrounding areas.
all volunteers.
TEXANS !!!

I am SO proud of our spirit.


5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for giving us a way to donate. It feels good knowing the money will be used to help the people of Houston.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been thinking of you. I also shared a link to your website on my Facebook page. So many people are looking for other places to donate besides the Red Cross. Thank you for providing an easy link.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been thinking and praying for you as well of all of these poor people who are displaced. I have already donated but am more than happy to share your post. Take care of yourself .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearest Marsha and all your family,
    I am thinking about you so very much, and the terrible flooding in Houston. It is a tragedy and my heart goes out to everyone affected. Stay strong, we are praying for you all.
    Marsha, I'm so relieved you are all safe and well. God bless you for doing so much to help.
    Sending my fond love to you darling
    Sally xx

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.