Thursday, October 5, 2017

SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL



that's what this tabletop is, isn't it?

simply beautiful.

polished wood, beautiful bowl centerpiece, candlelight,
sparkling crystal stems & a stack of plates.

beautifully elegant
 with a restrained sophisticated style.

I would say this is where I'm at, at this point
in my life, or I could admit the truth
that I absolutely do not have the time
nor the help I used to have to take hours
creating something splendid.

and once I looked at this,
I knew it was OK.

so restrained elegant sophisticated beautiful
still works doesn't it?

please click on the PAGE LINKS
beneath my header to locate our
merchandise,
all wonderful, all wonderfully priced !!






2 comments:

  1. Positively beautiful! Hope your Thursday is too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and timeless setting! So often table settings are over stylized, this is just perfect! xx Rié

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.