Sunday, February 11, 2018

Dream Big Little One

what can I say...

the perfect baby shower gift and new-born gift

our's exclusively

this beautiful pillow cover suits either a boy or a girl 
and is sure to impress everyone.

& what a splendid gift for a great price !!

to see all the children's pillow covers click the link above,
just under the header






4


is is just me,

or does EVERYONE just LOVE this pillow ???? 

I've gone coo-coo over my little girl's dresses
"Little Fashionista Dresses" above
and decided to get full-on into marketing
these darling little pieces to retail shops .

including PILLOW COVERS
(with inserts if need be)

I've found a few I'm in love with, like the one above
and will be adding them to the PAGE LINKS ABOVE.

I'm trying to load up my webshop, a REAL webshop,
but I cannot do this myself.
if anyone can recommend someone familiar with Weebly that would be great.

the little pillow cover above is 18" x 18"
it's on a linen-like burlap & it's washable, 
like all my pillow covers.
washable, lie flat to dry.

we can include the insert for you, 
but then shipping costs apply
$35 pillow cover only
shipping gratis

email me to order

splenderosa@gmail.com

calling all grandmother's

1 comment:

  1. That pillow is just so cute!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.