Thursday, May 3, 2018

Family


the other day we were out shopping 
and I suddenly realized there were 
3 generations of us
in the car.

maybe, till then, I had lamented the ugly fact 
that gravity does, indeed, take 
it's toll on our aging bodies.

at that moment I knew it no longer mattered.

what  matters is how we LIVE at the moment,
and how we SHARE moments.




shine on, my friends, we all have SO much to offer.




catch up with my happenings on InstaGram,
where life is recorded as it happens.




2 comments:

  1. With age comes wisdom. It is the little things my friend that make up the most beautiful parts of life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are SO right. And, everyone says this, my friend. Sending love.

      Delete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.