Sunday, September 16, 2018

A Rocked Out LBD

from Bergdorf-Goodman
way too young for me, but boy-oh-boy I would have SO WORN
this when I could have worn it !!





now about the handbag:

this is genuine pebbled leather, with a beautiful interior, side pockets
it's like a bucket bag & a tote bag
nice hardware, really great strap

this bag costs me $77 each + shipping costs
pre-order now for $99 + shipping/handling fee

they are going to be in the Holiday Show at the Houston Country Club,
the girls on the committee saw this bag and LOVED IT !!
I'll price it at $175.00 for the show, and I know we will sell out.

size
13.78in wide x 6.30in x 17.72in high

all hardware is GOLD
adjustable strap
pebbled leather inside fold-over at top
zip pocket
I'm inquiring about the rest of the lining,
maybe NYLON for easy care



03


GRAY/ OFF WHITE / COFFEE
05

RED
more like a Tomato Red
not FireEngine Red
32



Merlot

20
06
23


LAPIS
27
10
GRAY
29


ORANGE
33


39

42

43

37
38


I didn't order the PINK or the LAPIS, but if you want those colors we can get them for you.

I've shown so many photos of the ORANGE
because that's the color of the
University of Texas
& THAT COLOR sells in Texas !

happy shopping !

CLICKABLE ICON TOP LEFT SIDEBAR
TO ORDER




4 comments:

  1. I love this bag. Does it come in a smaller version (I am very petite)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marsha!!
    :))) I'm just calling in after ALL that time, hope all is well with you? Loving these bags tho', especially the fantastic lapis blue and of course the orange...wow!!
    Hugs dear Friend,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.