Friday, February 15, 2019

LaLaLank for Kids The NEWEST Group


Note to Houston Ladies

Trunk Show @ Bering's on Westheimer Saturday March 2nd
NOON - 4:00 PM

now
Our  New Blue & White Group
(some styles also come in PINK )

All Are Cotton



below, precious pin-stripe summer dress, flutter sleeves, pockets
perfect for vacation
Sizes 2T - 6T
$25.00

undefined 


more of a "dressy summer dress"
"V" Back with Bow Tie
2T - 6T
$25.00



20
10

below
Precioius 2-Piece Outfit
Cotton Pucker Fabric
3T - 12 Girls

$ 35.00


UT8Auk2XNxaXXagOFbXq

UT8zE70XGXbXXagOFbXI



Gingham Print Cotton Sun Dress
V Back with Bow

2T - 7 Girls

$25


02

2018summer-Baby-Girls-plaid-Dress-Clothes-Children-fly-Sleeve-Kids-crew-neck-drawstring-cotton-causal-suspenders.jpg_640x640
Wonderful Blue & White 2-Piece Outfit
also comes in PINK
2T - 7 Girls
$35.00

aeProduct.getSubject()


all these styles being added to web shop during the next 3 days.

if you want to 

ORDER

please email me at

lalalandorders@gmail.com

we will send you an invoice payable with
any credit card
delivery:  2 weeks



2 comments:

  1. I wish I was a little girl again!!!!!! I want a blue checked gingham dress and that first one, the grey stripe!!!!!!
    All these clothes are just so lovely Marsha - those Texas cuties are so fortunate!

    Mary x

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.