Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Beautiful Spring

Spring Header

thevisualvamp:
“Aging Gracefully
”


sometimes I feel like wearing a head-dress, scarves wrapped around with big knots,
ends flying, don't you ?

I mean, SOME days HAIR does not work !!!
PERIOD.

my hair is short now, but it's not easy short.
it's roller brushes, blow dryers, tedious work sometimes.

I've reached the age where I hate tedious work !!!

I just want to pop on a dress and GO !!

does anyone know what I mean?

YEARS ago I didn't mind spending hours getting myself dressed and made up.

But, no more.

I'm wondering if this means I'm OLD ?

or if it means I DON'T CARE ?

or if it means I FINALLY FEEL COMFORTABLE IN MY OWN SKIN ?

?????





2 comments:

  1. I think it means that you are comfortable in your own skin. I am sure that you would look fabulous in a turban like this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you're wonderful for saying this !!! I've been working all day on my Trunk Show and your comment made me laugh out loud. Sending love.....

      Delete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.