Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Lemoncello

as you've been following along I know you know I've created a children's line,
most girls for now, called
LaLaLand

we are now in 6 separate shops in Houston and more around Texas, and
trying hard to find more wonderful boutiue-like shops to carry the line.

showing you my latest  group called
LEMONCELLO COLLECTION

of course, inspired by more endless love of Italy

all items below are on the LaLaLand website, which you can reach by clicking on the icon at the top left sidebar.  Click SHOP & scroll across to each category of apparel.

Sizes Vary from Style to Style
so please check, as some go up to 10 Girls








2 comments:

  1. Store buyers and my girlfriends WANT this in big girl sizes.
    Too funny !!!
    love you !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.