Wednesday, April 24, 2019

'80's Reprise - It's Not Just Kate Spade



& it's even going back to the 70's, my friends.
this look from Vivienne Hu, a young New York based designer,
who is making layers of ruffles HOT again.

you can find her on InstaGram @viviennehustudio

this dress below looks exactly like outfits I wore back then, and believe me, I almost 
WORE THEM OUT because I loved them so much.

being tall (and then, skinny) this look worked for me.





today I will wear a swing dress like this, 
or as they were known then: 
trapeze dresses

I'm going out tonight & have a new red flower-printed dress,
Gucci-like, but NOT Gucci.

it's midi-length, so my shoes will be important,
maybe gladiator sandals?

also, I've got something coming up to show you guys,
a designer here in Texas has created
these awesome Mother-of-Pearl Flower Earrings,
not clip, but posts, and they are beautiful.

I'll put up a photo when I get them.  
she has 2 sizes, Medium & Large
so, definitely something any of us could wear.

now, going to get hair done....



& Winterthur Gardens in Delaware




4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.