Monday, April 15, 2019

TV Shows I Watch

40% OFF EVERYTHING
LaLaLand Collection
clickable icon on left



Image result for Billions


Totally in LOVE with this series on Showtime, every Sunday night, and it repeats.
Wall Street Tycoons, the Justice Department, Sex, Family, yada yada yada
don't know why it's never been nominated for any TV award because it's
as good as The Sopranos, without the violence.
Damien Lewis, the  Tycoon, is absolutely wonderful, but then everyone in the cast is superb
in their roles.
INTRIGUE X10


and this one makes me laugh out loud

Image result for the good girls the show

also on Sunday night.

I just record them and watch when I know I won't be interrupted.  
it's MY time.


Anyone else addicted ????

1 comment:

  1. Just completed "The Guardian"...EXCELLENT!! Simon Baker...*sigh* franki

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.