Saturday, May 11, 2019

If You LOVE Dogs ...

Sits With Dogs

& you also love to read,
you absolutely must read DAVID ROSENFELT,
pictured above.

I've read almost everything he's written, 
his main character is Andy Carpenter,
a criminal defense attorney in New Jersey, 
who inherited many $MILLIONS,
part of which he used to open a DOG SANCTUARY.

his books are "laugh out loud" funny, always involve a crime
someone innocent is accused of doing and, naturally,
Andy Carpenter takes on the task of defending the person.

many many many twists & turns, lots of laughs, as he pokes fun
at his main character.  

and, of course, there are dogs.

his beloved Tara, a Golden, is the reason it all began.

I read my books on my tablet, but have purchased many of his
books for my girlfriends, who all adore reading his work.

it's summer !!
he has a new book coming out soon,
but in the mean time, read from the beginning of his
"Andy Carpenter" series, and then pass them on to your friends.

you will thank me, I just know it !!





2 comments:


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.