Thursday, June 27, 2019

Belmond La Residencia Mallorca




I have expanded these photos just so you could see the stunning beauty, sorry they run off the page, but just slide over to see entire pic.

but perhaps you'll go to their website to see even more of
this beautiful, splendid place.

it's quiet, surrounded by charming things, not a city in sight,
but the hotel itself offers so much you might not want to leave.

it's all you need to relax

relax

the operative word is:

RELAX

but make no mistake, 
this place is glamourous.










5 comments:

  1. SO much beauty...this is "up there!" franki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To me, there is no where as beautiful as Italy. My heart lives there !!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I know, Barbara. And, it is worth every penny. Serenity, tranquil, simple and splendid.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful! I love this. Italy is a wonderful place to stay and visit.

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.