Tuesday, August 6, 2019

New to Houston - 24K Gold Ice Cream

Nobibi lets you eat gold.


yes, indeed, 24K Gold flecks or strips are edible.

we used to drink this fabulous "champagne" made in Germany called
Karolus Magnus, which had 14k gold flecks floating, so when it was poured into a glass
it was a beautiful sight to see, making it even more festive.

the FDA finally banned it in the USA, and we were really upset !!!

now, ICE CREAM made at an establishment new to Houston.

you betcha I'm gonna try it !!


2 comments:

  1. JUST YESTERDAY...I AM SEARCHING FOR "GOLDSCHLAGER" for a golden birthday gift...almost impossible. Luv the ice cream...hmmm...franki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and your comment at the end was cute!

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.