Monday, November 18, 2019

Holiday Dressing for Toddler Girls & US !!!

50% OFF ALL LA LA LAND APPAREL FOR TODDLER GIRLS
everything is on SALE NOW
click link to left to take you to the shop

this little dress below is not on the website, but we have it in stock
right here with ME, in all sizes. 
email me
lalalandorders@gmail.com
or leave a comment 
to order.

Regularly $42.00, now $21.00
100% Cotton Knit

HOLIDAY VILLAGE





below, this image looks exactly like THE ENCHANTED HOME, 
blog and home of Ms. Tina, who loves BLUE & WHITE
more than anything.






& the photo below looks just like me.
classic elegance, tempered with some whimsy.
loving totally loving the big bowl or oranges


retro7wonder4reverie:
“via pinterest
”

believe me, I am not sedate, very much over-the-top in decor, dress and tabletop,
however, this elegance makes me so happy.
it's like my grandmother, Mom-Mom,
a woman who did everything perfectly, and who taught me everything important a young
girl needed to know.
I think of her every single day

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos. You were so lucky growing up. I didn't have a grandmother but my mother taught me well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every day I look in the mirror and see my grandmother. I smile because I loved her so much. I am not one bit happy about being overweight, as she was, and getting older !!!!

      Delete
  2. Such beautiful Christmas displays Marsha..... I shall be getting mine done soon. Grandmothers are a great influence. XXXX

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.