Sunday, November 24, 2019

The BEST BLACK DRESS

Shop Gucci


this little piece would take me MILES & MILES  !!!

I love the silk taffeta fabric, the length, and the SLEEVES.

At my age, I must wear stockings of some kind with a dress this length,
& especially now that we're in Fall/Winter Season

it's Gucci, but I couldn't find it in the more than 800 Gucci pieces Neiman-Marcus has,
so don't know the price

however, at any price, THIS dress is timeless, elegant and oh-so-current for now.

Holiday Dressing at it's finest !!


I mean, seriously, wear it with flat ballerinas, 
platform sandals, boots, booties,
pumps, all with a black legging or stocking (if you're over 40), 
& the tiniest of handbags.  TINY handbag so not to overtake the dress in any way.

classic earrings or drop-dead chandelier earrings.
no necklace, no bracelets

I would definitely splurge on this one !!!

1 comment:


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.