Saturday, April 18, 2020

I Had A Farm in Africa

I've opened an EBay Shop
where you will find the children's apparel, beautiful scarves, handbags,
& tabletop items, including complete placesettings for 6,  designed by me
from years of collecting.
splenderosa2010





The Entertaining House


one of my girlfriends who lives in the same building has these white chairs
in her dining room.

her mother is an interior designer in Los Angeles, 
and designed/decorated/installed
EVERYTHING
from photos her daughter sent to her of the new apartment,
which is fabulous, BTW.

These chairs are awesome.
Comfortable X10
& so stricking in her apartment because everything is white/tan/beige

& in case you think that could be boring...it is not.
it is serene, comfortable, sleek, contemporary
& very very very cat friendly, as my friend
has 6 cats.
all from a forelorn litter she rescued somewhere,
 & then found she could not give them up
after saving their lives.

stories like this make me happy nowadays.

not 
fashion
cooking
gossip
movies

animals

the well-being of all our Earth's wildlife.

oh, how I wish I had a farm....




4 comments:

  1. Hi Marsha, I love everything about this room! In my mind I'm always building and decorating my next house and there are few things in here going into "the file"! Is there any way to see more of this room and house? I also love the story about your friend keeping all six cats...been there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'll get some images and post them. With the cats !!!
      xxx's

      Delete
  2. . . . . . and I visited Karen Blixen's "farm in Africa" a few years ago (2016) - it was a dream come true for me, Out of Africa being my all time favorite book and movie!

    Marsha, here's the link to my post with photos - you might enjoy! Take care.

    https://abreathoffreshair-mary.blogspot.com/2016/09/out-of-africa-for-real.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read your blog post, it was wonderful to see you in the pictures. What a wonderful thing to do, a BUCKET LIST trip of a lifetime, wasn't it? Sending love, darling friend. xx's

      Delete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.