Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas - All Things Beautiful



Christmas, Birmingham Gardens, Alabama

Below are a couple of outfits from
Chanel's Pre-Fall Collection 2010


absolutely to-die-for satin boots




Ladies, as a jewelry designer, I'm SO happy to see the
extremely big focal jewelry still going strong for next Fall and Winter.

If you haven't already bought into this trend, don't  fear,
it will be around for a long time
& you will definitely get your monies worth of style points.

Remenber CHANEL is the main influence in fashion today.



I found these sequined candles in Park City, Utah last holiday season.
Now, they're in many of Houston's good shops.
They come in all shapes & sizes, plus tapers & make
absolutely beautiful hostess gifts
about $25-30


SHARE THE GOODNESS OF THE SEASON

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.