Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Keep Calm...





dreamy, isn't it?


  I need your help with the following...
we are designing headbands for the upcoming
Fall & Evening Season.

I would like to know who would wear a flowered & feathered
headband, much more sleek & sophisticated (but not smaller)
than these...and not in white.
Would you?
And, if so...what size?

















Carine Roitfeld
is she too old at 56-57 to wear this?
I mean, I would've probably worn it, cause it's beautiful &
I actually have good legs...but I would have had at least
a little mini underneath...and I know my hair would have
been done...










I seriously have to WORK!!
I've been waaaay too much into summer,
but NOW, it needs to be serious.
My blog began with fashion on my mind, then I expanded it
into jewelry, which has gone unmentioned for the most part.


My daughter & soon-to-be-son-in-law are taking me
on a birthday present cruise to Alaska, the inside passage
the 1st week of September, departing Seattle...


So back to work for me...
jewelry & other accessories design and
of course, my blogging...


Welcome to all of my new followers...
I am so happy to meet you !!



...............................














Photobucket

Posted by Picasa