hop over to Marsha's new web shop, lots of goodies for you & the holidays

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Vogue's Best Dressed

the younger girls take center stage

anyone who reads my blog regularly knows I absolutely adore the style of the
Olsen sisters, so I'm completely delighted they covered Vogue's special issue.

Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge was certain to be atop the list,
& as her sister, Pippa has made her own mark.

Kristen Stewart is a certain future iconic actress & fashionista.

& I cannot even tell you how much I laughed at this photo,
I know it's funny, I've been there

just a side note, Joni Webb's Cote de Texas has a fabulous post today,
please plop over to visit my fellow Houstonian...

welcome to all my new readers and warm regards to everyone on a
breezy Wednesday evening in Houston...



  1. ok that dog just kills me! so funny!!!!!!!! LOLs. And I couldnt agree more on the cover of Vogue :) xoxox

  2. Ooooh - I love the new heading. Great photos. So you and so perfect for the blog!

    Aren't the Olsens lovely?

  3. LOL! Love the doggie pic and really LOVE your new look/header. SOOOOO glam (as one would expect).
    Hugs from Spain xx

  4. Those two "Britt's" are beautiful women.
    My Mom had the Hat shope near Lamar Hotel, so I love to see the veils come back and HATS.

    I kept a Dog of Renee's once at the Hotel in NC.
    He did that to my bathroom. Worst dog I ever met.



Thank you so much for your wonderful comments, each of them mean so much to me. After all, the interaction is the reason we blog. xx's