Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Vogue's Best Dressed

the younger girls take center stage


anyone who reads my blog regularly knows I absolutely adore the style of the
Olsen sisters, so I'm completely delighted they covered Vogue's special issue.

Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge was certain to be atop the list,
& as her sister, Pippa has made her own mark.

Kristen Stewart is a certain future iconic actress & fashionista.



& I cannot even tell you how much I laughed at this photo,
I know it's funny, I've been there






just a side note, Joni Webb's Cote de Texas has a fabulous post today,
please plop over to visit my fellow Houstonian...




welcome to all my new readers and warm regards to everyone on a
breezy Wednesday evening in Houston...





Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. ok that dog just kills me! so funny!!!!!!!! LOLs. And I couldnt agree more on the cover of Vogue :) xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh - I love the new heading. Great photos. So you and so perfect for the blog!

    Aren't the Olsens lovely?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Love the doggie pic and really LOVE your new look/header. SOOOOO glam (as one would expect).
    Hugs from Spain xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those two "Britt's" are beautiful women.
    My Mom had the Hat shope near Lamar Hotel, so I love to see the veils come back and HATS.

    I kept a Dog of Renee's once at the Hotel in NC.
    He did that to my bathroom. Worst dog I ever met.

    yvonne

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.