Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Travelling Artfully in Italy

Genoa, Italy

Genoa, Italy

& a short drive away is Arenzano, right on the Mediterranean Sea,
a place I spent about a week while waiting for one of my girlfriends to be married
to an American working in Genoa.
They never married and I travelled onward, all the way to the Middle East.

The hotel below is where I stayed, situated on John F. Kennedy Lungamare,
exactly across the road from the beach and the sea.

Almost no one in the small town spoke English except me & my friends,
it was an adventure for sure.
A small trattoria there served the best mussels I've ever had in my life.



a view from the railroad tracks above,
overlooking the crescent-shaped bay.

this small place is on the way to Portofino as one drives from Monte Carlo



Photobucket