Saturday, May 31, 2014

One of Our Neighbors....





image
image

all via Joni Webb, a fellow Houstonian, of the fabulous blog
COTE DE TEXAS


this home is quite literally right down the street from us,
however, this is where the similarity ends...
a brilliant interpretation of the Country French style...
it definitely requires a good look from my readers too.

Joni's post is here

with all the photos & a floorplan,
+ the real estate listing,
the home is going to be OPEN
tomorrow, I think I'll just run down there
for my own personal preview...lots and lots and lots
of really great & beautiful ideaw for anyone who
loves beautiful and also practical.

wait, did I say practical?
that word usually never enters my mind...
I am the original woman who puts beauty
& presentation over everything else.
:)'s


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love looking insides people's homes. So much so that I fear the restraining order. ;-) This one really appeals to me. I am all about light, airy, and neutral these days.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments, each of them mean so much to me. After all, the interaction is the reason we blog. xx's