Saturday, May 31, 2014

One of Our Neighbors....





image
image

all via Joni Webb, a fellow Houstonian, of the fabulous blog
COTE DE TEXAS


this home is quite literally right down the street from us,
however, this is where the similarity ends...
a brilliant interpretation of the Country French style...
it definitely requires a good look from my readers too.

Joni's post is here

with all the photos & a floorplan,
+ the real estate listing,
the home is going to be OPEN
tomorrow, I think I'll just run down there
for my own personal preview...lots and lots and lots
of really great & beautiful ideaw for anyone who
loves beautiful and also practical.

wait, did I say practical?
that word usually never enters my mind...
I am the original woman who puts beauty
& presentation over everything else.
:)'s


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love looking insides people's homes. So much so that I fear the restraining order. ;-) This one really appeals to me. I am all about light, airy, and neutral these days.

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.