Saturday, February 28, 2015

THAT handbag !!!


 
well, I just received an email from Bergdorf-Goodman
saying "these items have been selected for you."
 
guess what?
one of the items was the Chloe "Drew" Bag,
which btw retails for $1590, which is slightly less than Nordstrum's???
 
this bag comes in 4 colorways from my little ole Splenderosa shop.
 
now, I cannot tell you it's the exact same bag,
but I can tell you it looks exactly the same.
 
&, please believe me, I had NO idea this was the "it" bag of the moment
when I originally ordered it from my manufacturer.
 
it's GENUINE LEATHER, same size, etc.
 
we are placing another order for our readers & if you want in,
please click  HERE for all the information
about the colors & the price (which is $135.00),
we are pre-selling so if you want one within the next 2-3 weeks
please email me at
splenderosa@gmail.com
tell me the color/colors
& we will send you a PayPal invoice.
 
amazing !!!
 
have a lovely weekend !!
 
 
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. I love my bag! It's bigger than it looks, but not too big. I highly recommend it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a gorgeous bag, especially at your price. And now you've got me rummaging through the closet, evaluating . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bergdorf's that's a wonderful memory from my past. What is it about a RED handbag in the Spring?
    Never had but one pair of red shoe's, but lots of handbags. It's a lovely one.
    I feel like a church mouse, only get out 2 week, one day is Doctor's.
    You have such great taste Marsha..
    yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, Marsha! Love the color here.
    Teresa
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just a fabulous bag. Any gal of any age would be thrilled to own it. There is, indeed, something about a RED handbag. Remember the gorgeous red Kelly that got thrown off the top of the Eiffel Tower at the end of "Le Divorce?" I almost had a stroke when I saw that.

    Cheers, M-T

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bergdorf's knows you well! Gorgeous bag!! You've got your finger on the pulse of chic my friend.
    xxJennifer

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.