Saturday, February 28, 2015

THAT handbag !!!


 
well, I just received an email from Bergdorf-Goodman
saying "these items have been selected for you."
 
guess what?
one of the items was the Chloe "Drew" Bag,
which btw retails for $1590, which is slightly less than Nordstrum's???
 
this bag comes in 4 colorways from my little ole Splenderosa shop.
 
now, I cannot tell you it's the exact same bag,
but I can tell you it looks exactly the same.
 
&, please believe me, I had NO idea this was the "it" bag of the moment
when I originally ordered it from my manufacturer.
 
it's GENUINE LEATHER, same size, etc.
 
we are placing another order for our readers & if you want in,
please click  HERE for all the information
about the colors & the price (which is $135.00),
we are pre-selling so if you want one within the next 2-3 weeks
please email me at
splenderosa@gmail.com
tell me the color/colors
& we will send you a PayPal invoice.
 
amazing !!!
 
have a lovely weekend !!
 
 
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. I love my bag! It's bigger than it looks, but not too big. I highly recommend it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a gorgeous bag, especially at your price. And now you've got me rummaging through the closet, evaluating . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bergdorf's that's a wonderful memory from my past. What is it about a RED handbag in the Spring?
    Never had but one pair of red shoe's, but lots of handbags. It's a lovely one.
    I feel like a church mouse, only get out 2 week, one day is Doctor's.
    You have such great taste Marsha..
    yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, Marsha! Love the color here.
    Teresa
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just a fabulous bag. Any gal of any age would be thrilled to own it. There is, indeed, something about a RED handbag. Remember the gorgeous red Kelly that got thrown off the top of the Eiffel Tower at the end of "Le Divorce?" I almost had a stroke when I saw that.

    Cheers, M-T

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bergdorf's knows you well! Gorgeous bag!! You've got your finger on the pulse of chic my friend.
    xxJennifer

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments, each of them mean so much to me. After all, the interaction is the reason we blog. xx's