Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Orange & Blue,Who Knew?



the pink flamingos look to have a touch of orange in this pic, don't they?
& the blue of the water is just beautiful.





so, it was with that thought that I came up with this little POLYVORE creation.
seriously loving the orange with the dress.
so unexpected. so happening. so today.



would you combine these colors?
and if so, how?


Turquoise/Khaki/Orange by splenderosa on Polyvore featuring Alice + Olivia, Rebecca Taylor, Au Jour Le Jour, Massimo Alba, Charlotte Olympia, Bettye Muller, pluggz, Office, Dolce&Gabbana and Ippolita




Photobucket

9 comments:

Heather Lindstrom said...

Good morning, Marsha! I love the color combination and styles you've put together here. Coral and turquoise are two of my favorite color combinations. They balance each other in such a fresh way. Would love to have your share a couple of your stylish links on our Lifestyle Linkup. It's up today and for the next couple of days.
I always love to see your style inspiration!
xx, Heather

Linda said...

Beautiful and inspiring!

Splendid Market said...

I actually love orange and blue together in my wardrobe and home. I see this combo a lot in Italy. We loved the Amalfi Coast, but it was so rushed. I'm hoping to get back for a more leisurely visit during the off season. I love Polyvore! Great creation!

Elizabeth@ Pine Cones and Acorns said...

Marsha, I am a huge fan of orange and blue! I love that dress is your collage.

I hope that you are having WONDERFUL SUMMER!

Dayle said...

How lovely.

Colleen Taylor said...

Absolutely would I combine those colors & I do! A few touches in my house as well as a scarf I'm designing right now for my VIDA Designer collection. Perfect & beautiful combinations!

Jacqueline @ HOME said...

I'm always fascinated with flamingos Marsha ……. such beautiful colourings. You can never go wrong with the colours of nature, can you ? The blues and oranges go beautifully together. XXXX

Marsha Splenderosa said...

Oh, Colleen, I want to KNOW all about the collection !!!
What a wonderful endeavor.
Please email me and tell me about VIDA.

Cindy Hattersley said...

I adore that color combination! Especially this time of year...so refreshing!