Sunday, November 29, 2009

CHRISTMAS 2


A LITTLE OPULENCE NEEDED, DON'T YOU THINK?


COME ON, LADIES, you know you want to wear this to a pretty party
like the one over at
http://dumbwittellher.blogspot.com/ an absolute "do not miss posting"
the author, another Houstonian lady, had done a stunning job on her site...
so I'm referring you there so you can see how it should really be done.  LOL!



but, I would replace this beautiful flower for the other headpiece,
which even by Texas standards is a bit too over-the-top.
LOL








Oh, sweet giftings. 
Our own Splenderosa jewelry, earrings of green & pink tourmalines
& bangle bracelets in faceted garnets, pink & green tourmalines, citrines
& pink quartz.



some beautiful handmade Christmas Angels over on Etsy,
 just so lovely....









Remember the real reason for Christmas,
and be thankful to our Lord for all the goodness in our lives
&...love to all of you .
Marsha

1 comment:

  1. Dear Marsha, December is on her way and I just love this time of year! I hope to start Christmas decorating this fine week. The Christmas tree you're showing here is soooo very pretty. I'll have to check out the site you've mentioned.

    Your jewelry is gorgeous. It is STUNNING.

    God bless you,
    d

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.