Friday, September 16, 2011

Cool Outfit for Fall

when I have time I love to click over to Polyvore...
if you haven't visited it yet you must...




Red Leather Jacket











                                                 My ensemble from Ployvore...
                                             which is like playing                                                             
                                             paper dolls for grown-ups.

                                         Would you wear this?

                                          You know I would/will !

                                Know what I really like about fashion now?

                                The idea that all sorts of color combinations look right.

                                A few years ago no one would have thought    
                                to combine this, would they?










                                      xx's









Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.