Thursday, January 19, 2012

Splenderosa's New Tribal Rings

Hi everyone...


We are delighted to offer these wonderful new
Tribal stretchable rings for Spring/Summer,


all are enameled and the last style has crystals,
something new to Tribal.


$ 35 each







Style #21





Style #22





Style #23





Style #24





Style #25





Style #26





Style #27




add $5.90 for shipping USA, Europe & Australia, NZ






still packing, which reminds me to NEVER NEVER NEVER be
unorganized again.
SERIOUSLY!






but, these rings are too pretty to wait


email:  splenderosa@gmail.com



xx's



Photobucket

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. THESE ARE FAB... Love the black and white ones.

    hugs

    Veronica
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Va va voom..wow gorgeous, love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love style#25! Wonderful colours Marsha, good luck getting on with your packing, I don't envy you finding space for everything...oooh!

    Hugs Jane

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.