Friday, April 27, 2012

Bold Colorful Styles for Spring/Summer

all these pieces will be added to our website
in the next day.

they are all priced very reasonably,
necklaces $45
earrings $ 25




ring $35


JEWELED LEAF EARRINGS
















HAMMERED METAL CLUSTER EARRINGS

diamond-shaped earrings also come in copper & antique silver









the following tear-drop earrings
are all $19 each






all of these jewelry pieces are lovely and look like they cost so much more.
please believe me on this.
I would never ever try to promote anything shabby or cheap-looking.











please let me know if you like something,
leave a comment telling me which ones.

& will you be wearing colorful jewelry this season?




I am so so busy assisting my very capable daughter with her new
online shop, which will debut next week.
I am so proud of her.  
my son will have some of his work on her site too.





Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. WOW WEE!! Marsha...Splenderosa has never looked soooo beautiful! Breathtaking additions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new additions are beautiful, Marsha. Good luck to your daughter, as well. Please post her online address when her store is open so we can take a look.
    All the best...Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dearest Marsha! I have been a bit busy so I am playing catch up and wowee !!! Have to agree with Tina, some fabulosity going on here at Splenderosa. Love the turquoise necklace and and ...so much here that I love and would wear!

    Hugs

    Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great way to wear the bright colors of spring with a neutral outfit.
    -linda,ny

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.