Tuesday, July 30, 2013

My New Fall Outfit


over time I've realized that "my style" doesn't vary too much from year to year.

the elegant classics with an edge is what I call it.

when I saw the new Escada collection for Fall 2013 this was the 1st outfit
I knew I couldn't live without.

leather top, leather skirt, just a tone off from each other,
skinny belt...it all looks so put together, so neat & tidy.

lots of different shoe and bag options,
as well as jewelry.
& imagine with that huge leopard-print poncho/ruana?
or the fitted double-breasted brown cardigan?

well, anyway, you get it...
I ordered this 1 new thing for Fall,
something that will be in my closet for years to come.

now a little about Escada...
they use only the best fabrics...seriously.
when you wear their clothes they look wonderful, never wrinkling, never getting rump-sprung,
or knee bags.
for me, this is very very important, maybe the most important, as I can't stand
outfits that look rumpled after wearing for a few hours.  you know?

I have travelled around the world wearing Escada on planes, trains, automobiles
and know when I step out the door my outfit will look exactly like it did when I put it on.
I won't. But the outfit will !



you know the old saying:
when the going gets tough, the tough go shopping !
works every time.

*********************************************

many many thanks to everyone who called, emailed or left comments about
my previous post, all of that means so much to me.
girlfriends...simply the best things ever

*************************************************************


on another note entirely regarding the demise of GOOGLE READER,

Google actually knew what they were doing.
the same information as we had on "READER"
IS AVAILABLE

go to your blogger dashboard page, where you find 
stats, layouts, etc., where you edit your blog post...
wait for a few seconds and your entire reading list will populate
underneath all the regular information.




Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. You're going to knock everyone dead in that outfit Marsha ...... it's beautiful and classic....just gorgeous.
    Hope that you are sorting things out re last post ..... I think that everyone's children put on them ..... all of my friends say exactly the same and sometimes you have to say NO !!!!
    Hope that you are feeling better about everything now. Much love. XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Classic! Amazing! You just inspired me to add 30 minutes to my walk today, sweet Marsha!

    About yesterday's post! Luckily, our children understood the energy and financial drain that life took for Mr D and I during the college years...they have become quite self reliant in their adulthood. We had them late in life, so we are busy working towards our retirement goal in about five years.

    It's hard to say no to those that you love.

    Friends are another story. I have learned the hard way as well. If they cannot return some of the love and "energy" you give them, at least once in a while, the friendship becomes way too one sided and take it's toll on the giver. You are a kind and giving person!

    I always appreciate your candid, thought provoking posts!
    I can only hope that you find occasional inspiration from me!
    The best of blessings to you, Marsha!
    w/L.


    ReplyDelete
  3. I stay also by classy style,Marsha!

    And I can very good understand you.
    Just perfect shape,comfortable fabrics and a bit of flair by...!!! Excellent :)))
    And I had a problem with my Blogger contacts too... OMG:((( hou much frustrated I am...
    I want to try getting back all my contacts again!
    But very strange: I can reading all posts and answer too via my IPhone ...

    I want to say: Dear,dear Marsha!
    You gives Sooooo much to me via this way!!!:)))

    Love you,
    ***Violetta***

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Marsha

    I agree with Jackie, you are going to be muy caliente!!

    Beautiful and classic, like you

    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning. And I love the color!

    There's a reason classic is, well... classic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This peace will last forever, ...timeless and it will fit you wonderful. The color is very
    attractive too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's me too, Marsha...elegant classics with an edge...LOVE this... we could be twins ;-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.