Sunday, August 30, 2015

There is No Doubt....



the Jolie lips on daughter, Shiloh, who is now 9.

that girl had no chance to be anything but beautiful, did she?

looking forward to a cooler week in Houston, kids are back in school,
except for the college students, mom's are back shopping,
and Labor Day looms, marking the REAL end of summer for all of us.

I just watched the trailer for "By The Sea" the movie starring
Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie Pitt (as she is now known),
the movie is going to knock our socks off, I think.
the trailer's titles are even great!

in other movie news, I watched "Some Kind of Beautiful"
with Pearce Brosnan & Salma Hayak over the weekend.
something there for all of us so if you get a chance to catch it on pay for view please do yourself a favor and watch.

xx's


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. She is such an amazing combination of the parents! Wow what a beauty.

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.