Saturday, December 31, 2016

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2017 - All Of Us Are Awaiting What You Hold For Us.







my darling daughter has re-opened her
VINTAGE INFUSED
web shop & blog

she has vintage & antique tabletop pieces
designer pet beds
artworks
&
the most amazing line of spa-like products ever

as some of you know, before she got married & had her little boy,
she was a major destination spa developer & has worked on projects
for all the major hotel groups worldwide.

Picture


her VINTAGE INFUSED icon is located just under my photograph on the left sidebar,
please visit her !!!

thank you to all my lovely readers & followers.

ALL THE BEST FOR 2017


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Dearest Marsha,
    Thankyou so much for your wonderful comment, for still reading my little blog,
    for thinking of me. I'm simply overwhelmed!

    Beauty, Hopes, Dreams, Trust, Faith, Celebration, Freshness…
    this is the best starting of a New Year!
    HAPPY - HAPPY NEW YEAR !
    With Love,
    Karin

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.