Wednesday, December 28, 2016

HANDBAG SALE $95

 SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE

but before the sale, would you guys please click over & follow my darling daughter,





1st come, 1st served

genuine soft leather tote
absolutely the perfect size for any sized woman or girl

braided top-handles & shoulder strap
14 1/3" x 11 3/4" 
snap closure

this is such a great look for anytime of the year,

tan sold out
#2 BLUE
sold out



large enough, but NOT over-the-top BIG
has a portable traveler 
& a detachable phone holder

$150.00
(offered elsewhere for $395.00)
email or call to order, we have ordered ONLY 2 each color so don't wait,
you won't find a better price, promise.

splenderosa@gmail.com
713.679.1181




#3 BLACK
1 available only

#4 DARK RED
1 only available





#5 ORANGE





#6 YELLOW
SOLD OUT COMPLETELY

DETAILS





OK, I've just received the COLOR-BLOCKED BAGS, see post


we have ONE Orange/Navy Bag left,
if you want it email me right away !!
also $95.00

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Love the blue color!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you Marsha ! XOXO Thank you for all your energy, your heart, and shares I have enjoyed immensely!

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.