Wednesday, December 28, 2016

The NEWEST in the shop !!F Stirrup Cups



start your collection now

these amazingly beautiful
STIRRUP CUPS
made of glass & pewter
are ideal for any bar.
they stand 5" high & hold 6 oz.

uniquely,
they sit on either side of themselves, 
 as shown below 
& also sit on their heads when filled with beverages,
like whiskey, tequila, sherry, shots, etc.

there are 10 different styles

& whether or not you intend to purchase I would 
REALLY LOVE YOUR OPINION
 in the comments section.

BEAR

2
I recently gave one of the BEAR Cups 
to a gentleman friend of mine.
He was delighted and amazed !!!
He told me he would purchase the rest of the set from me.

4
8
10
11
15

BEAR
6
RAM
h
STEER
b
LION
c
HORSE 
g
MONKEY 
i
DOG 
k
PIG
l


RABBIT
d
ROOSTER
j
DEER

9

I am offering them to you at

$50.00 each

this is not a big mark-up from the purchase price I paid.

I think they are WAY COOL, and I wanted to bring them to you.

as you can see they would be a great gift for anyone, 
and could be added to as the collection is built.

send an email to order.
splenderosa@gmail.com

STIRRUP CUP with the name of the piece.

(they are called "Stirrup Cups" as they were originally designed to hold beverages for riders on horseback at either the beginning or the end of a fox hunt.)

those of you who participate in the hunt will certainly know this
centuries-old tradition.

more to come in the future, all for fine entertaining...
beauty...
& collecting antique or vintage pieces.

maybe, some even from my own home.

love to all & CHEERS !!!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. These are Fabulous!!! WIsh I could afford a set , or even one.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.