Monday, March 20, 2017

Holiday



as-cosy-as-can-be:
“  Château de Courances
”


part of my holiday this year will be to visit this beautiful, historical chateau not too far from Paris.

the spectacular Chateau de Courances 
& the gardens.

this has been on The Bucket List for quite a while and when travelling with my late husband,
though he wanted to see it too, with his schedule and appointments for fine dining we
didn't make it.

now is the perfect time as there will be ladies who appreciate the architecture, built in the 1600's
(amazing, isn't it !!! ),
& the pools & gardens.
& we'll be able to dilly-dally, no rush, no hurry, just studying at our leisure.

the final destination is, of course, Italy.

but Chateau de Courances, the Texas Ladies are coming for a visit and we are thrilled.

please let me know if you've been there ????



yes yes yes, I've been MIA in the blog world for awhile,
lots of new stuff going on in Houston
& I've decided it's time to go out again (with a gentleman).
time to get back in it !!

LOVE LOVE LOVE
to all my readers
💓


6 comments:

  1. I have never been here, but I just know you are going to have a wonderful trip, savour every minute of it and have fun with your Gentleman!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. xoxo, love your song by Neil Diamond, so sweet ~ happy to hear you are getting out, easy for us sometime to
    just not, seems like work sometime, and with a nice gentleman, I must say wish I was too, and yet, I am thrilled for
    you, it's inspriing Marsha! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I WANT A PHOTO OF YOU RIGHT HERE NEXT TO THAT STATUE!
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy to hear you are out and about again Marsh! I hope your gentleman friend knows what a treasure he has!

    ReplyDelete
  5. God speed on your travels...how wonderfully exciting! So glad to hear your
    other good news...God has a plan!

    ReplyDelete
  6. If my memory serves me right as i am french I seem to remember that one of the de Gournay's daughters used to paint beautiful flowers, but that was many years ago...
    Have a wonderful time in my beautiful country.

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.