Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Gucci Gucci Gucci



fashion & music
always & forever an important aspect of the persona 
the musicians wish to express via their apparel,
Harry Styles, one of my favorite young  performers, found by Simon Cowell, formed into a 
boy band called One Direction a few years ago which achieved
HUGE success.
Harry is now out solo.



Harry Styles in a custom Gucci floral printed suit and silk shirt at The Greek Theatre in Los Angeles. Photo: @gucci/Instagram

notice the bow shirt.
harkening back to the dandy-look, I think, but still looking young and "with it!"

one of my fav Harry pieces plays on my music here on the blog,
I could listen to it over & over again.
I saw him perform this on Jimmy Fallon's show early this year and was immediately stunned by his sound.  
And, you know I not stunned by many things.



Harry Styles in a custom Gucci floral printed velvet suit and silk shirt at The Masonic in San Francisco. Photo: @gucci/Instagram

Harry Styles in a custom Gucci metallic floral silk jacquard Monaco suit and silk shirt with self-tie at Radio City Music Hall in New York. Photo: Kevin Mazur/Getty Images

if you think he's a cute as I do, and if you want to read a really long article about
music & fashion go here

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.