Saturday, March 3, 2018

New Girl's Shop



hey everyone,

especially everyone who has been frustrated 
with my lack of a web shop
when shopping  

woo hoo

my daughter did all of this

THE LITTLE FASHIONISTA COLLECTION IS NOW

la la land

the clickable icon is on top left sidebar
& will take you directly to the complete shop
with all 50+ girl's garments

there are 3 different categories
of dresses

the $24 appliqued knit dresses
the $45 Cotton Jacquard dresses
white dresses

please check it out !!!


thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you

THANK YOU !!!







No comments:

Post a Comment


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.