Monday, July 16, 2018

Big Girl Style for Little Girls - Pre-Fall Collection

Yes, these little outfits are part of the

LaLaLand Pre-Fall Collection

all cotton with a bit of lycra for a lot of give in the sleeves & waist

really adorable little dresses

$35
free shipping

24mo, 2T, 3T, 4T, 5, 6,  7, 8

great for BACK TO SCHOOL or just dress up for dinner during summer











these are being added to the LaLaLand website ASAP,
but for now please email us with your requests

lalalandorders@gmail.com
or call
713.679.1181

we can send you a PayPal invoice or an invoice from Square
where we accept ALL credit cards safely.

posting soon some amazing videos of Idaho,
waterfalls, Moose, Bald Eagles.

beautiful country within the USA.

I sometimes wonder how much I've missed in our own country.
not much, but the USA is so large, so vast, there is always
something else to see & do.

xx's to all of you fellow bloggers.
it'll be 9 years in August that I've been blogging.
imagine !!


1 comment:


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.