Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Who Wants A Little Girl Dress?


my 3-year old grand-daughter, Holland in one of our dresses



Hi ladies,

I would like to request a big favor.

Let me know if I can send you a LaLaLand Dress
for you to evaluate and review for us.
no charge, of course.

This is super important to me, as I value my fellow bloggers opinions so much.

Just tell me in the comments or send me an email.
lalalandorders@gmail.com

This is a PRODUCT REVIEW REQUEST.
My Product.
Your Review.

Thanks so much !!





3 comments:

  1. Beautiful dresses, but I have 2 grandsons, no granddaughters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have followed your presentation of these adorable dresses and wish, wish, wish I had a little girl to give one to! Sadly, I do not. I sew and think they are charming and the fabric choices are superb.Hope you find your reviewers.

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.