Thursday, August 9, 2018

Raindrops & Roses


goodness, summer has just flown by, hasn't it?

school's about to start again
(which is too soon, I think)

which means:
BACK TO SCHOOL CLOTHES

& I've gotta couple of things to show you guys






can you even believe this precious sweater, non-itching,
waffle-weave sleeves and the darling "Cloud & Raindrops"

and, in my opinion, I would definitely pair any one of the colors with those
wonderful slouch pants, 100% cotton, washable.

all available at 20% off

in the web-shop, clickable icon at top left sidebar.

& if the weather won't accommodate this outfit right now,
if you like it, please go ahead & shop with the 20% off,
as I know we will sell-out of these pieces BEFORE
colder weather sets in.

please leave a comment & tell me what you think of these
little pieces, even if you don't like them.

big hug to all....




No comments:

Post a Comment


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.