Monday, September 3, 2018

I am IN LOVE WITH THIS TOP !!!!






ONE - SIZE
Small - Medium

24" Length from Neckline to Hemline
48" Width Around Bustline
23" Shoulder

100% Cotton
Grommet Rings for the Ribbons
they can be removed for cleaning/washing
hang to dry

$75.00 each
5 colors

white
black
yellow
pink
green






and while it has the look of casual, it can definitely be dressy too.
I could wear it every single day this Fall/Holiday
& I love every color too.

imagine it with a very narrow long skirt?
the ribbons make the combinations endless, don't they?
and if you don't have a long narrow skirt, get some fabric, and have one made ASAP
'cause this will be a BIG LOOK going forward.

so will OVERSIZED !
oversized jackets
oversized tops
oversized coats

I think this popover top is PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT !!

& you won't find it anywhere else,

I may even put it on my LA LA LAND webshop, and include
women's items there as well.

I live in LaLaLand, so why not ?

link on top left sidebar to purchase
delivery 3 weeks
I've ordered 3 dozen of each color, so I know they will sell out.

xx's


2 comments:


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.